December 12, 2006 by Maria-Elena Cloherty, DVM
- Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
– A non-profit organization which protects animals, relieves their suffering, advances their health and welfare, prevents cruelty, and works for a just and compassionate society.
- Morris Animal Foundation
– Improves the health and well-being of companion animals and wildlife by funding humane health studies and disseminating information about these studies.
- The Animal Rescue League of Boston
– A non-profit organization committed to the establishment of one or more refuges for and the rescue and relief of suffering or homeless animals and other charitable or benevolent acts for the welfare of animals.
- The American Partnership for Pets
– A team of leading animal, veterinary and fancier organizations that have set differences aside and united to speak with one voice on behalf of our nation’s homeless and unwanted animals.
– An online, searchable database of over 100,000 animals that need homes from over 5,000 animal shelters and adoption organizations across the USA and Canada.
- Adopt Homeless Paws.org
– The sole mission of this site is to help find loving, suitable homes for displaced Animals locally ( Massachusetts) and Nationally by featuring Homeless Pets available for adoption from Shelters, Animal Control Officers and Rescue Leagues.
- Siamese Rescue
– Provides a group of individually operated non-profit Rescue Organizations the opportunity to engage in a common purpose and to come together as one Internet presence.
- Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue
– Dedicated to the rescue, care, and adoption of Rhodesian Ridgebacks in need throughout the USA and Canada.
- Buddy Dog Humane Society
– Founded in 1961, Buddy Dog is a nonprofit animal welfare organization dedicated to finding new homes for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens that can no longer be kept by their owners, or that come to the shelter from Dog Officers in surrounding towns.
- Paws 4 Rescue Magazine
– A Central Source for Information and Ideas on Animal Rescue.
- Kingsville Animal Rescue Kleberg
– The Website for The Kleberg County Animal Rescue, located in Kingsville, TX.
Topics: Pet Resources | Comments Off
Comments are closed.