Feedback and Testimonials
Actual Feedback and Testimonials from AskVetAdvice.com Requestors. Thank you very much for your support and appreciation of the services provided. We’re glad that we could provide some helpful information, assistance, and insight to better provide for your pet companions!
Feedback & Testimonials
- I am afraid that if I hadn’t have come across this website, my dog would be dead. We are getting ready to go on vacation and we were procrastinating taking the poor dog to the vet. We were going to do it when we got back. Dr. Cloherty explained what an emergency I had on my hands and I got Zena to the vet right away. If I hadn’t of been able to just ask a simple question, I may have let this take out my pet out of pure procrastination….I’m relieved!! This service is great!! I will definitely be back for more help in the future…
– D & A.S., Salem, OR
- I live in a third world country where there is really no Vet available at all. Without the help of Dr. Cloherty my beloved cat would have surely died. She treated me so nice and gave me real practical help even in my difficult situation where nothing is available. I would recommend this service to anyone who has a pet that is sick and no access to a vet.
– M, Bangladesh
- Dr Cloherty got back to me very quickly and gave me excellent advise. Thanks so much for helping me take care of my “babies”
– T.M., Rochester, NY
- I was impressed with how thoroughly Dr. Cloherty read my inquiry and answered my questions. She interpreted some information from my vet that I was not able to interpret and gave me good advice on what to ask when I take (my pet) back to the vet tomorrow. I was very surprised at how invested she was in (my pet’s) care. Thanks so much for having this available. Your response was much more than I expected!
– P.N., Grand Rapids, MI
- Thank you so much. You have eased my concerns. I also really appreciate that you explained to me why it is happening and did not tell me just to wait. Giving me a couple different things to do to help the process was also helpful. Thank you<so much. I will definately use this site the next time I have a question and I will recommend it to other pet owners!
- A.M., Indianapolis, IN
- I wasn’t sure what to expect from this service, as this was my first time using it. I am truly impressed with the timeframe and quality of the Doctor’s response. The Doctor answered my many questions thoroughly, and in a timely manner, concerning my cat. The Doctor answered every question clearly, explaining all options which can benefit my dear kitty. I certainly will recommend your service to all of my friends who own pets. Marty and I greatly thank you.
- A.F., Estelline, SD
- I really appreciate the opportunity of being able to respond to the Vet after she received my letter. Another opinion is always nice to have in order to be able to do some comparing. I know that answering questions without seeing the dog is difficult … but certainly appreciate any advise that may be given. The response time was great and certainly appreciate the length in which the vet went into to guide me to be able to tell her just what she needed to know. Thank you.
- L.F., Conyers, GA
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have never been so impressed! I only wish I had thought to use this service before. I am truly grateful and will recommend this site again and again
- B.S., West Bloomfield, MI
- I have used this wonderful service a number of times, the doctor has given me such good advice . I will use this service again and highly recommend it.
- B.O., Pittsburgh, PA
- The service I received was exemplary in dedication, commitment, information and advice. I have not a hesitation in recommending AskVetAdvice to concerned pet owners.
- T.B., Australia
- Thank you for such a thorough and concise explanation and the suggestions. I feel as if you have seen my cat and examined him:) This is a very caring and compassionate service for both pet owner and pet. A prompt and intelligent assessment has made it easier for me to implement care and testing for my cat.
- G.A., Bossier City, LA
- I could not believe the promptness of the reply to my request. The answer eased my mind, and gave me great advice for this situation, and for future reference. I am a definite return customer.
- D.S., Polo, IL
- This is a great service for any pet owner. I will recommend it to friends and relatives. I can honestly say I learned more about my dog in one email than I have in countless visits to the vet. I hope I don’t have to, but if I ever need any advice when it comes to (Our Dog), I will consult with this service first. Thank you.
– R.S., Maspeth, NY
- I was most impressed with the fast reply from Dr. Cloherty. I was given detailed information which I found very educational and would certainly recommend this service to others. It’s reassuring to know that good advice is there when we need it
– H.F., United Kingdom
- Thank you so much for your immediate response to my e-mail and the suggestions you offered to help my dog…I can’t say enough about this website. The response to my e-mail was (fast), and was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend this website and would use it again. Thank you so much.
– C.L., Redwood City, CA
- I couldn’t possibly offer any suggestions! I am so impressed with this site. I am so happy I found it and plan to tell everyone with pets I know about it. Testimonial: I didn’t realize I may have an emergency situation until Dr. Cloherty explained the implications of what can happen …. The one page detailed explanation of what I can do to check my dog and why I should seek immediate medical attention was a real eye-opener. I am completely impressed with the prompt service I received and the expert advice. Thank you!
– M.B., New Orleans, LA
- Thank You so much for your quick response.. You gave suggestions, asked questions, and soothed a very worried soul. Peggy Sue is the child that I was never able to have and I could not handle something happening to her. Thank You so much I will definitely recommend you to every pet owner I know.
– C.F., Knoxville, TN
- I thought the service was fantastic – good clear advice, and very reassuring. I would recommend this website to family and friends.
– Z.F., Norwich, United Kingdom
- The advice given from the veterinarian was prompt, extensive, caring, and geared specifically for my pet and our situation. It was a relief to get information/confirmation on how to treat my dog’s paw injury promptly, as the injury occurred outside of my veterinarian’s regular office hours. I will recommend this site to all of my friends and family who have pets. Thank you!
– S.K., Chicago, IL
- It is such a comfort to know that knowledgeable, useful advice is a mouse-click away…I would absolutely recommend this service to others, and I won’t hesitate to make a return-visit, myself.
– P.O., Everett, WA
- I have no suggestions..everything went perfectly..no room for improvement and a real bargain…I was more than impressed, especially in getting a response so quickly. I had received a very personable, informative reply to my many questions … and also a followup response. Didn’t talk down to me at all.. listened, made suggestions, and responded to all of the research I had done myself on this subject and helped me feel more confident in approaching my own vet with information I have found after doing a lot of research. It was so good to get an educated opinion on this matter. Dr. Cloherty was wonderful!! She really knows her stuff. I’ll be sure to bookmark this site!!!
– R.T., North Huntington, PA
- Dr. Cloherty did a great job in getting back to me. She was helpful and straightforward and provided good advice on limited information…<www.AskVetAdvice.com responded to my request quickly and provided advice that may have saved his life. I would recommend www.AskVetAdvice.com without reservation. They also provided me with helpful suggestions to speed up Misha’s recovery.
– M.T., Bedford, MA
- This is the best all around site for professional information I have found. I will definitely use it as a source of my most valuable medical advice. Thank you for providing such a powerful tool. Dr. Cloherty is a gem! So knowledgeable and helpful. She makes you feel like you are sitting in the room with her as she examines your baby. I just can’t commend her enough for her kindness and expertise.
– S.S., Dierks, TX
- We are nursing our cat Billy after a serious Road traffic accident which has left him with multiple fractures of jaw and back leg and a likely amputation of a front leg. We are having to feed him up to 8 times a day through tubes in his nose. It is distressing to see him in such discomfort and we contacted www.AskVetAdvice.com for reassurrance that we were doing the right thing. The response was balanced, understanding, and immediate and has given us the encouragement to stick with our task and hopefully we will see some improvement in the next few days. What a great service – Thank you.
– D.M., United Kingdom
- What a relief! Dr. Cloherty’s comments and information were comprehensive and clear — a great help to me in deciding what to do next. I live in Japan and don’t speak the language well enough to phone a local vet, even just to determine whether something is urgent or not. I’ll recommend the site to my friends, other English-speaking foreigners living here.!
– E.S., Tokyo, Japan
- I am so glad I found “Ask Vet” on the internet. As a pet owner of an active Cattle Dog and four indoor/outdoor cats, this service will undoubtably come in handy, despite having our own local veterinarian. It is wonderful to have another source of information for “non-emergency” situations pertaining to our furkids. And I appreciated the convenience and promptness of the reply from the vet. Thanks so much.
– R.R., Vancouver, WA
- I was really expecting a generic response to my questions. However, I got a very thorough, thoughtful, and informative response from the vet within a few hours! I even got additional feedback at no additional cost. I would recommend this service to anyone that just needs some reassurance.
– L.T., Lafayette, IN
- Absolutely fantastic! …Went right to the “bullseye” … with comprehensive insight and suggestions that will guide me through this quest to determine exactly what’s going on. What a blessing this service is – Thank you!
– S. B., Honolulu, HI